Chapter 1 Introduction
Let's start from the beginning - what is WildTrax and what are its objectives?
- To manage all components of environmental sensor and biological data from field metadata to media to species observations
- To store data safely and securely while still making it accessible to users
- To process environmental sensor data to a high degree of data quality and integrity
- To share environmental sensor and biological data with other WildTrax users, collaborators and the public
- To discover data in your study area or across the WildTrax system
WildTrax is continuously improved based on user needs and stakeholder engagement processes. Sign up for the newsletter in User Settings or check out the Development page to get the most up-to-date feature releases.